Boiler suit

flossybeth

I'm not sure where this should go but hoping someone can help - our 11 year old is off caving with scouts over the holidays and we've been advised that she will need to wear a boiler suit/all-in-one but I'm not sure where to find one. In the UK we'd have popped off to Mole Valley Farmers or Trago and been job done so does anyone know we can buy one please?

Like Blossom I would have thought work wear shops but they will be too large. It may be worth asking the scout leader where to find one, please let us know if you track one down. I know Bunnings do paint overalls but I think something like that would be too thin

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry - meant to say thanks for the suggestions; in the end she borrowed her brothers dressing-up "army suit". We figured it was only for one weekend and since they're almost growing out of dressing up it didn't matter if it got ruined. Turns out I was basing all of my knowledge of caving on my own experiences through wet and muddy caves in Herefordshire and in Naracoorte it seems caves only get dusty.