Ktee

Another new moderator joins the team

After a complaint that I hadn't opened the last moderator position to current members we placed an advertisement for mods wanted on the forum. Unfortunately we only had one person who replied and this person has been given the job.

So please join me in welcoming Flossybeth to the mod team, I am sure she will be a great asset to the forum. :wubclub:

Oh I missed that thread. I would have applied.

Welcome to the new mod. Make good use of those extra buttons, and the extra income.

Edited by Ktee
    not needed if you have issues feel free to email admin

Guest Adelaide_bound

LOL, congrats Flossybeth :)

Have to say I didn't see it either Ktee, so don't be hurt by more people not applying (not saying I want my role back though, am still massively stupidly busy. Maybe when I've got a job settled and sorted I'll have a bit more time and then the next time you need mods I can throw my hat back in the ring :) )

Guest Adelaide_bound
    ....., and the extra income.

ROFL. Hahahahahahaha. LOL.

Sorry......very funny thought. You can take people out of the UK but you can't always take the UK out.....:P:D

LOL, congrats Flossybeth :)

Have to say I didn't see it either Ktee, so don't be hurt by more people not applying (not saying I want my role back though, am still massively stupidly busy. Maybe when I've got a job settled and sorted I'll have a bit more time and then the next time you need mods I can throw my hat back in the ring :) )

It was a sticky I just unstickied (is that even a word) it today here it is http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/news-gossip/38094-mod-wanted.html and Adelaide Bound I would have you back as a mod any day, just say the word

Extra income? Someone forgot to send me my pay packet.

Welcome. :-)

No I think you misread that wasn't it extra abuse not extra income :wink:

I did see the post and would have loved to apply but I really can't manage the time needed very often.

Welcome Flossybeth, I'm sure you'll make a great mod.

Guest Guest75

Geez not her!!!! This is what comes of opening out the position to the Plebs....................................... Really kidding. :biglaugh::biglaugh:Let's hope you do as well as Blossom :cute:

Geez not her!!!! This is what comes of opening out the position to the Plebs....................................... Really kidding. :biglaugh::biglaugh:Let's hope you do as well as Blossom :cute:

Awwww thanks. :-)

You're too kind :goofy:

I too hope I do as well as Blossom :smile: