Sign in to follow this  
Guest joy family

Work for plasterers?

Guest joy family

Hi everyone,

Just enquiring what building work is like in South australia at the moment, is there plenty of work for plasterers, Dryliners? Have heard that things are starting to slow down in perth and have been told adelaide is really picking up! Any replies would be helpful and most appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Ken

[

Hi ,

I don’t know the situation overall of how much demand there is for plasterers on S.A, But we have just had a quote from a plasterer... from Eng, if you want I can give you the Sq meterage ( if that’s a word) and price.

What the person did mention is that there were only 2 other plasters in his area and one is retiring,

If you want any further info jus ask…. I will do my best, but at the end of the day I am not a plasterer…. So on a armature head be it !!

Good luck any way,

Ken

quote=joy family;30033]Hi everyone,

Just enquiring what building work is like in South australia at the moment, is there plenty of work for plasterers, Dryliners? Have heard that things are starting to slow down in perth and have been told adelaide is really picking up! Any replies would be helpful and most appreciated.

Thanks