shelagh1973

Flights Booked!

I feel bad because I haven't posted anything for months. We wanted to share our exciting news. We have booked our flights for 30th January 2014 (sneaky stop over in Dubai as well). I am so excited I could burst. Xxx Countdown!

It'll soon go with everything you have to fit in it'll be Christmas before you know it and then you'll be on your way. Exciting times though.

Guest edenfieldpoms
    I feel bad because I haven't posted anything for months. We wanted to share our exciting news. We have booked our flights for 30th January 2014 (sneaky stop over in Dubai as well). I am so excited I could burst. Xxx Countdown!

Hi shelagh, brilliant news.

Dont know if you remember us but we met you at the meet up in Rawtenstall. I am april ( hairdresser ) and Will ( tiler ).

where are you looking at settling?

april xx

Hi April, yes I remember you. We always look out for posts to see how you are doing. We have a short term rental booked in Port Noarlunga and think that is where we will probably look for a longer term rental too. I am so excited about finally making the move. Where are you now? We will have to meet up when we get to Oz. Lovely to hear from you. I hope Will and Gary are getting lots of fishing in!

Shelagh