Guest sithewindows

Its all happening!

Guest sithewindows

I am getting a bit worried as things seem to be droping in place too easy.

After years of trying to get back to Aus, we have got a visa, booked flights for Aug, found a short term on the front at Port Noarlunga, then last Saturday mentioned we would be selling our home to someone who knows someone. That someone has bought it tonight, with no estate agent to pay, and they want to complete in 3 weeks!

Brilliant news guys. Sometimes, all the planets align and you're the luckiest in the world.

You may hear tales of people struggling once they get here but a few have their planets aligned and everything falls into place. The Whitehouse, who used to be forum members until some ugly posts came about, were like you. A job within a week, a seafront home on Chrities Beach promenade, plenty of friendship made, early arrival of their container and just the biggest smiles on their faces. I wish you all the very best from here on in.

If you need meeting and greeting when you arrive, my cost free services are at your disposal.

Guest sithewindows

Hi Doug

So it may end with some ugly post's!!!! Thanks for the meet and greet offer, we are staying with the owner of the business for a couple of days so he will be picking up from airport. Thanks again.

Brilliant news guys. Sometimes, all the planets align and you're the luckiest in the world.

You may hear tales of people struggling once they get here but a few have their planets aligned and everything falls into place. The Whitehouse, who used to be forum members until some ugly posts came about, were like you. A job within a week, a seafront home on Chrities Beach promenade, plenty of friendship made, early arrival of their container and just the biggest smiles on their faces. I wish you all the very best from here on in.

If you need meeting and greeting when you arrive, my cost free services are at your disposal.

Hi Sithewindows

Congrats to you - it's great when it all comes together particularly when you least expect it!

Where in suffolk are you from? - I left Ipswich 6 years ago..

Guest sithewindows

From Essex, living in Stonham Aspal, all getting a bit real now.

Hi Sithewindows

Congrats to you - it's great when it all comes together particularly when you least expect it!

Where in suffolk are you from? - I left Ipswich 6 years ago..

I am getting a bit worried as things seem to be droping in place too easy.

After years of trying to get back to Aus, we have got a visa, booked flights for Aug, found a short term on the front at Port Noarlunga, then last Saturday mentioned we would be selling our home to someone who knows someone. That someone has bought it tonight, with no estate agent to pay, and they want to complete in 3 weeks!

It must all seem too good to be true, stw! But stop worrying about things going wrong when clearly things are going so right. Why shouldn't it work out right for you? Life's like that sometimes, so try to keep positive thoughts and don't let negatives bring you down. It sounds like you've worked hard at returning to Oz, so you deserve it. How long were you away before you began applying to return? Sounds like it's been a roller-coaster of a ride so far and with the house sale it must all seem a bit surrealistic. But enjoy the moment; it sounds like you're meant to come back! Good luck!

Edited by barbaitch