Guest Ross Dymond

Looking for new friends/ parents groups

Guest Ross Dymond

Hey everyone:

me and my wife (wife especially) are looking for some new friends and parents groups we are a young couple me 25 wife 23 to two boys 2 and 3 months and moved over to adelaide in February and are now living in hallett cove and my wife would like to meet some more people and get our 2 year old out to play more. If anyone fancy s a meet up or knows of any good parents groups please let us know :)

ross and elaine

Guest Missymoo3

Hello,

my name is Cheryl and I'm 25, my husband is Steve and he's 26, we have a 16 month old daughter. We are always keen to make new friends, we live further down south in Moana.

Play n Fun at Christies Beach is a good place for the kiddies to play, have you heard of it? Also we've just enrolled at seacliffe kindy gym which I've heard is really good for the young ones.

cheryl

Edited by Missymoo3

Hello,

my name is Cheryl and I'm 25, my husband is Steve and he's 26, we have a 16 month old daughter. We are always keen to make new friends, we live further down south in Moana.

Play n Fun at Christies Beach is a good place for the kiddies to play, have you heard of it? Also we've just enrolled at seacliffe kindy gym which I've heard is really good for the young ones.

cheryl

Hi

We have recently arrived in Adelaide (12 days ago) and I am looking to meet new friends in the area. I am 35, my husband 39 and we have a 20 month old daughter. We are currently living in Seacliff but moving to Seacombe Gardens in the next week or so. Would be interested in meeting up, especially with the little one's so they can burn off some energy!!!

Guest Ross Dymond

Hi all

Sorry only just seen your replys would be lovely to meet up soon. ATM I'm looking for a job so we are free any day just pm me and we can go from there

ross