Guest Shaz & Ian

Greetings to all

Guest Shaz & Ian

Hi folks, just a quick hello to you all. Been keeping up to date with your fantastic site for a few weeks to try and get a wee bit of a handle on all things Adelaide.

I am currently speaking with a water purification company in Torrensville with a view to moving over to Oz on a sponsered visa & hope to be over in Adelaide for an interview & reccie/holiday trip fairly soon.

Its all a wee bit daunting at the mo as I'm sure it was for most of you but if all goes to plan we should be joining you guy's out there.

We are off to the Jobs Expo at Leeds on 6th April to check the job market for Sharon.

Keep up the good work on the site, its good to talk as they say.

Ian

P.S. any Celtic fans on the forum ? :jiggy:

Guest Django

Hi Ian welcome to PIA. Yes it is a bit daunting but you'll soon find it more frustrating than scarey.

P.S. any Celtic fans on the forum ?

Don't think there are many basketball fans on the forum from Boston. :P:biglaugh::biglaugh: Yes I am a Rangers fan but you'll be relieved to hear the blue and white hooped variety from west London.;) Good luck with it all and keep us updated.

Pete

Guest Shaz & Ian

Hi pete, ta for the welcome. So your a Kensal Green Hoops man eh. Been to Loftus Rd a few times to see your wee hoops against the mighty Hoops in pre season. Good days out down there, great craic with the QPR lads.

:)

Hey Shaz and Ian,

Just thought i would drop in and say welcome to the forum..... glad you finding it usefull!!! Good luck with the job and all that!!

See ya soon!

Dan and Steph

P.s. Cant say i know alot about football...but please dont hold it against me.... LOL!!

Guest Shaz & Ian

Hi Dan,

Not long till you set off on your big adventure then mate. Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Ian & Shaz