star123

WOO HOO :-) Got ASHES Tickets !!

Well our laptop survived long enough to get Ashes Tickets this morning :biglaugh: Have a VERY happy husband !! Got great seat too !! and as a bonus got him a ticket for the 1 Day international in January as well....... HAPPY DAYS..:wink::wink:

My dad is coming in December just because the cricket is on - so we were under pressure to get tickets. I signed up to the ACF and kept an eye on the dates.... and then I was out on the morning they went on sale! Fortunately I gave my husband the details and he managed to get us all tickets (7 in total) for the Saturday (my Dad had specified the 3rd day - we didn't tell him that's the Family day, I'm saving that as a special treat :biggrin:) but the way he booked meant he paid for the children when they were supposed to be free - he managed to get onto a real person on the helpline and got refunded so it was big smiles all round. I couldn't believe how quickly they sold out though, glad you managed to get yours too.

Guest Shanners

....and me. Tickets in the bag for Saturday at the test and Australia day match

Husband is sooooo excited his just been parading around in his cricket hat... Gonna be a loooooong 5 months :-) :-)

I don't know anything about cricket, so pardon my ignorance but aren't the ashes currently being played in England? Does that mean it happens every six months? I thought it was a rare event, like the four years between a world cup or the once-every-blue-moon Lions visit.

:wacko:

Jim

I don't know anything about cricket, so pardon my ignorance but aren't the ashes currently being played in England? Does that mean it happens every six months? I thought it was a rare event, like the four years between a world cup or the once-every-blue-moon Lions visit.

:wacko:

Jim

It's back to back tours this year. UK at the moment then Oz in November/December.