Hello PIA'ers

We are off to get some sun, had enough of this Adelaide rain :0

Therefore will not be able to answer any Mortgage, Pension, Financial Advice questions on the Vista Forum http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/pensions-mortgages-ask-vista/ until my return.

Please do not let this stop you asking though as they will definitely be answered on my return!!

Bye for now.

Regards

Andy

Edited by Diane

Hi Diane, you're around.

Can you amend the main thread title to July?

We are going to Cairns for a week.

Changed. Don't think you will be escaping the rain though its been terrible up here, its suppose to be dry season. If you need ideas where to go ask away. Have you been before? You will have to come round for a brew.

Thanks Diane, we will try!

Cheers Ktee.

Yes, we went to Cairns for about a week when we backpacked in 2000, so it will be interesting to see how it has changed. When we were there we went out to the Reef for a dive and we also had a few days up at the Atherton Tablelands which was great.

We have been told to go quading which we are up for, not diving this time but will be happy for some suggestions on what else is good to do!!

BTW, always up for a brew :)

Thanks Diane, we will try!

Cheers Ktee.

Yes, we went to Cairns for about a week when we backpacked in 2000, so it will be interesting to see how it has changed. When we were there we went out to the Reef for a dive and we also had a few days up at the Atherton Tablelands which was great.

We have been told to go quading which we are up for, not diving this time but will be happy for some suggestions on what else is good to do!!

BTW, always up for a brew :)

Quad biking is great but scary, well I thought it was my 12 yr old thought it was great. Did you go up to Kuranda on the Cable Car or train? Hartleys Crocodile Farm isn't bad. Fitzroy Island if you have a night spare or even for the day.