huggesy

Lucky little paws adoption centre

Wasn't sure which area was the best place to put this thread. But just wanted to say that anyone who might be looking for a cat or kitten to contact lucky little paws adoption centre they are a no kill shelter who have various cats of all ages based in semaphore but they have foster carers across the city.

The website is

http://www.luckylittlepaws.com.au/

And they are also on Facebook or call 0406251533

Lucky little paws rescue and adoption believe every cats deserves a second chance, regardless of their background, just waited to promote them in addition to the RSPCA for people looking for great pets.:yes:

They are also always in need of foster homes for cats, if anyone wants to get involved.

I contacted them last year when I was after a cat and they were advertising on Facebook that they were desperate for people to take on animals. They never bothered to reply. I went to a pet shop instead...

I should also mention that at the same time they had enough time to post lots of random things on Facebook, including general ranting at people asking if they had received their questions on how to go about adopting animals. Apparently these people were out of order for asking if they had got pms sent 3-4 days ago. I never bothered to ask if they got mine after reading this. They never did reply. Very shoddy way of running things.

That is really unfortunate, sorry to hear about that. My experience with them has been the total reverse with contact and answering emails, I suppose everyone has off patches maybe your experience fell into one of these times? Or different staff

There was one other worse one. They were advertising on Gumtree (still a charity). We emailed them that we were interested in a cat advertised. Nothing. Other half phoned them up and the woman went nuts at him, 'where did you get this number?' 'Gumtree' 'I said on there to EMAIL'. He didn't point out he already had emailed (stupid male) and we never got a reply from them either.

I had contacted lucky little paws because a friend left some abandoned kittens with them. She found the lady very nice, but did have to agree in the end that her Facebook rants were getting silly. She had just moved to semiphore then, maybe not a good mover? It certainly read as a one woman show...