Guest OliviaMc

New to Adelaide. Irish girl, 24

Guest OliviaMc

Hey all,

My name is Olivia. I'm 24, moved to Adelaide 2 weeks ago from County Armagh, Northern Ireland.

I got a transfer with work on a 457 visa and didn't know anyone here when I moved over, making friends but still keen to make more! If you would like to get in touch please drop me a message, wanting to make meet new people round my age :)

I work in the city centre, I'm a chartered accountant - but not a boring one(!) Promise!

I like heading out at weekends and generally having the most fun I can when I am in Adelaide for the next 18 months

Hoping there are more people out there in the same boat- would love to hear from you :)

Well done for making the move! I'm trying to think of people to connect you with, but for starters see if you can register for CA or CPA events, there are lots of other 'not boring' accountants out there, good luck :)

Some of the hostels have great weekend nights out. Backpack oz has a bar and lots of young people all looking for new friends to have fun with. Definitely worth a look in.

Hey all,

My name is Olivia. I'm 24, moved to Adelaide 2 weeks ago from County Armagh, Northern Ireland.

I got a transfer with work on a 457 visa and didn't know anyone here when I moved over, making friends but still keen to make more! If you would like to get in touch please drop me a message, wanting to make meet new people round my age :)

I work in the city centre, I'm a chartered accountant - but not a boring one(!) Promise!

I like heading out at weekends and generally having the most fun I can when I am in Adelaide for the next 18 months

Hoping there are more people out there in the same boat- would love to hear from you :)

Hi Olivia,

My name is Dean 32yrs old from Liverpool, i have been here for 2 weeks on a 457 visa. I am currently in West lakes and could do with some company to have a drink with etc etc. If you fancy meeting up PM me.

Guest jade23

Hi im jade, im 23 yrs old. Ive been in adelaide for two yrs now and still find it hard to meet new people. If you want to meet up for drinks on saturday let me know.

Guest OliviaMc

Hey jade! Would love to meet up. Not sure how to private message u on this, such a newbie lol. Saturday would suite well :)

I think you might need to do another post or two before you can send a pm. Then you click on the persons name and the link will be there. :-)

Guest jade23

Hey Olivia, im not sure either lol. Will try and figure it out :)

Dean/Jade/Olivia

My girlfriend (Orla) and I are moving to Adelaide in 6 weeks. We are 29 and 27 and looking to meet people when we arrive so if you are interested in going out for a drink we would be happy to join you.

Thanks