Moosh

Bring your jumpers!!

For those who are just about to arrive might be in for a shock. Max temperatures today is 15 degrees and extreeeeemely windy. Its ccccooldddddd. Didn't get much sleep last night.

:wideeyed:

Guest Nick11

Electric blankets on beds - kids getting their winter coats on to go to school - rain bucketing down!!!!

BLOODY FANTASTIC EH!

Guest Nick11

DAM - will have to cancel the pool party this afternoon!

My eldest has just tried her winter coat on!!!! Can't even get it on - she's grown that much!

Guest Devon
    DAM - will have to cancel the pool party this afternoon!

My eldest has just tried her winter coat on!!!! Can't even get it on - she's grown that much!

Know that feeling - regretting all those Andersons ice creams I had during the heatwave at the moment!!!!:err:

Guest Guest75

It is just like a UK winter's day here - only still a little warmer.

The gales are scary,hope no trees have come down,just off to inspect - and hope my olives stayed on!!:)

Guest Devon

Hi Tyke. I've not been on properly for ages due to various family members coming over since before Christmas. Great to see you back!

Know what you mean about being like a winter's day - with it being dark n' all I keep thinking it's nearly Christmas :err:

Guest Guest75

Hi Tyke. I've not been on properly for ages due to various family members coming over since before Christmas. Great to see you back!

Know what you mean about being like a winter's day - with it being dark n' all I keep thinking it's nearly Christmas :err:

Hiya

Funnily enough I've just noticed you back as well - nice to see you :)

That wind is scary today!!

Just had a quick scan outside - you could surf on our pool with the waves this morning!.

Guest mysnix

Our pool liner is supposed to be going in this weekend - just in time for that Indian Summer that my hopeful head promised me!! I am just the queen of bad timing!

Means though that structure is up unsupported at the moment though and the water that would be filling it nicely is making puddles in the sand.

Must admit I am not cold yet though (was a bit last week) haven't put leccy blankets or heating on yet.

Nikki

x

It's still dark, wet and windy outside but it definitely isn't cold. Have sent the kids off to nursery in jeans and t shirts as usual, we breed them tough in the Midlands....! I have to say, it actually makes quite a nice change to unbroken sunshine!

Guest donna T

Its is sooo windy - all those poorly fitted screens were flapping about last night making one hell of a noise. woke this morning to find the poolside table and chairs and umberella all at the bottom of the pool - think I will wait till Russ gets back especially as a huge white tip was floating right next to it and I just know it wasn;t dead :wacko: