Guest Libby1971

Thank you ladies

Guest Libby1971

Hello

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the ladies who came on the trip held on Saturday to Harbourtown, West Lakes and Haighs.

You all behaved beautifully. No-one fell over, got drunk, was so late we nearly left them, sang rude songs (that's next time), argued with the driver or was sick.

All in all, a resounding success. Waiting for revised prices, new trip details to follow...

Libby

:notworthy:THANK YOU:notworthy:

Guest Mrs NPB

Thats so sweet of you Libby :)

I for one am very grateful to you for organising this most recent trip & also Liz for organising the previous trip.

Thanks a Million Chum & GOOD LUCK for Monday

Regards

Nuala xxx

Guest Nick11
    Hello

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the ladies who came on the trip held on Saturday to Harbourtown, West Lakes and Haighs.

You all behaved beautifully. No-one fell over, got drunk, was so late we nearly left them, sang rude songs (that's next time), argued with the driver or was sick.

All in all, a resounding success. Waiting for revised prices, new trip details to follow...

Libby

:notworthy:THANK YOU:notworthy:

Already looking forward to next one - can't wait

Nick

Guest Guzzler&Sas

well done to you too .... enjoyed it and have been enjoying wearing my new clothes at work this week.

Not sure if I can make the next one, but you never know - if there is booze involved, not sure that I can resist!

My life is one great social whirl - rugby this weekend ... bring it on - in fact it deserves a whole new thread - ... watch this space.

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest Django
    No-one fell over, got drunk, was so late we nearly left them, sang rude songs (that's next time), argued with the driver or was sick.

All in all, a resounding success.

:shocked: Shurely shum mishtake :shocked: Don't you need all of the above to be classed as a successful day out? :jimlad::biglaugh:

Pete