Guest stufi1997

Ingle farm..???

Guest stufi1997

Just a quick question, does anybody know Ingle Farm or any of the oaa's here???

are there any ammenities close by????:unsure:

cheers Stu.

I don't know Ingle Farm itself in terms of what it's ike to live there, but I do know the main Ingle Farm shops (not too far from me in Mawson Lakes) - there's a K-Mart, Coles, butchers, fruit shop, various clothes shops and a post office along with a bowling alley. It's also only about a 10min drive maximum from the mall at Tea Tree Plaza which also has a cinema.

What sort of amenities are you after? Will you have a car?

Guest stufi1997
    I don't know Ingle Farm itself in terms of what it's ike to live there, but I do know the main Ingle Farm shops (not too far from me in Mawson Lakes) - there's a K-Mart, Coles, butchers, fruit shop, various clothes shops and a post office along with a bowling alley. It's also only about a 10min drive maximum from the mall at Tea Tree Plaza which also has a cinema.

What sort of amenities are you after? Will you have a car?[/quote

:DThanks Kerry, thats great, got plenty essentials around then. yes we'll hire a car on arrival so thats not a problem. we've got a 19 year old daughter and an 9 year old son so i think i'm going to have quite a varied corriq.. ahead..!!!!:wacko:

you seem to have settled in alright, just sloped in on the background and did it yourself eh? well done you..:notworthy:

cheers Stu.

Guest Rob and Clare

Ingle Farm is a good area, and the shopping centre is great too as a local centre, everything you need really as kereng says, DIY stores, 2 food supermarkets, hungry jacks, red rooster, everything you need........ Even got a british lolly shop in there... Some of the pubs near there a great, and it has good transport links, the bus takes you from ingle farm to tea tree plaza then down the o-bahn, 15 mins into the city........ Brilliant main shopping centre close by, Tea Tree Plaza, and in particular round there are heaps of restuarants and pubs.....

Have to come over for a mega Scnitzel at the mawson lakes pub when your here.....