natasha2106

Meet up today at port noarlunga

Hi all, just to let u know there are a few of us newbies meeting at the teal turtle cafe at 2pm today, just up from the jetty in port noarlunga. We are a mixed group of singles, families, young and old so if anyone fancies coming along and saying hi then you are all more than welcome.

We always seem to miss the main meet up and thought rather than keep meeting people separately just easier to do it in one go. If there is any oldie members who are free to come along too, it would be great to see /speak to you as your knowledge and advice would be very useful to some of us very new arrivals.

Looking forward to meeting you all later today, if anyone needs my number pm me.

Just want to say we are not intending to upset anybody who organises the other meet ups, this is purely so we can meet altogether rather than going out to several different cafes parks on a day to meet different families.

Natasha, Les, Charlotte(12), Lauren (9)

:smile:

Edited by Blossom
    Phone number removal as per forum rules

Guest Guest75

Hope plenty turn up today Natasha.

I doubt very much if you will upset anyone else who organises meets - far from it!

The more the merrier!!!!!

Do not think there are any main meet-ups Natasha, at least that appears as to how it is now, as the once a month on Sundays has not really happened lately. Meet ups are just what people on pia arrange amongst themselves to best suit thier current circumstance/lifstyles, and the ones I have been to (large or small, day or night) have been good, all friendly people, so do not worry about upsetting anyone.

So I am with Tyke on this, have a nice meet and make new friends and keep having the meets, as your next best friend might be still to arrive!:smile:

Its not a problem at all, as others have said :) Anyone is welcome to organise a get together or meet up. Hope you have a good time today.

The monthly meet up organised by the Blackledges has moved indoors for the winter months (and away from the beach also). The sticky thread at the top of the forum still gets updated with the location etc. I would think once it moves back out to the beach and warms up more people will be going along.

Was really good to meet everyone, sorry we couldn't make the walk at the beach, we had plans for dinner.

would definitely be up for another meet soon. Xx

nicola

Hi Natasha, we met a few weeks back in Noarlunga.....I was with Billy, the dodgy car salesman:rolleyes:

Hope you, Les and the girls are settling well......look forward to meeting you all again soon.

Was really good to meet everyone, sorry we couldn't make the walk at the beach, we had plans for dinner.

would definitely be up for another meet soon. Xx

nicola

Hi Nicola, we didn't exactly walk up the beach the kids ended up running into the sea and one by one they fell in lol. Many wet kids going home after.

Was great meeting everyone yesterday, and thanks to Doug for taking time out to see us all, much advice received gratefully.

Will defiantly have to arrange another was fun!

See u all soon, take care

natasha