Ktee

Australia with Simon Reeves

Guest knsc

saw it when they showed it in UK, think it is a really good show as it shows a different side of Australia from the beaches and normal tourist stuff.

Why so emphatic?

Looks bad now I know, but no real empathy intended, just being a smart ar$& giving a staright answer to a question, then system said I the message was too small, needed 4 letters so tried larger text (which has worked on other programmes/sites) but still did not send so I just added two more. No offence intended, looks like I will need to watch it now though.:notworthy:

Looks bad now I know, but no real empathy intended, just being a smart ar$& giving a staright answer to a question, then system said I the message was too small, needed 4 letters so tried larger text (which has worked on other programmes/sites) but still did not send so I just added two more. No offence intended, looks like I will need to watch it now though.:notworthy:

You are a Yorkshire man I didn't expect anything different :tongue:

Which channel and at what time is this on please?

8:30pm on Wednesday on SBS ONE. Although it's the last one next week as it was only a 3 parter

Haha, I thought the guy must have been an old enemy or something to get such a response!