Has anyone out there experienced the pedal prix in Murray bridge? Just wondering if anyone can let me know what facilities are available and if this is a fun family activity or torture for everyone involved. Beginning to wish the answer to the 'can I do pedal prix?' question back at the beginning of the year had been 'NO'.

Guest Bodie
    Has anyone out there experienced the pedal prix in Murray bridge? Just wondering if anyone can let me know what facilities are available and if this is a fun family activity or torture for everyone involved. Beginning to wish the answer to the 'can I do pedal prix?' question back at the beginning of the year had been 'NO'.
    Hello. The race is held on Sturts reserve, beside the river. There is the community club and Riverscape restaurant. There are, from memory, plenty of food outlets in the race area. There is also KFC, Mcd's et al on Adelaide Rd. There are plenty of facilities in Struts Reserve- playground, fitness equipment, BBQs etc. Many people camp there during the 24 hr race and there is a festival like feel- a family friendly event. Enjoy it, it is a different experience.

Pedal Prix in Murray Bridge this year is 21st and 22nd September. Starts 12 noon on Saturday and finish on Sunday.

There are approx. 196 Trikes registered from all over so its gonna be a big one.:smile:

Thanks for the replies hopefully it won't be too bad. I hope it doesn't rain, we are not really fans of camping so not really looking forward to it.