Painter wanted

Guest DanandJanna

Guest DanandJanna

My job is up for grabs, moving interstate so helping the bloke I work for find a replacement.

You need to be qualified and experienced, have your own tools and transport, white card and ABN would be good.

For his part the guy has tonnes of work, domestic and commercial, pays well and on time. He is basically looking for someone who he can trust and who knows what they are doing, I've worked for a few people over the years, he's a goodun.

Let me know if interested and I'll hook you up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DanandJanna

We found one painter who's settled in nicely still looking for another though. I'd love to say it takes two people to replace me but he's just picked up a load more work. If you are keen call Steve 0401 955 852. Dan