Guest rooney74

Highways/traffic Management

Guest rooney74

Hi,

Anybody know of any work or contacts for Highways Inspector or Traffic Management/ Enforcement?

Any Help appreciated.

Many Thanks

I know someone who knows someone. I'll see if I can get you some numbers. Have you done the course thingy you need to do before you can work in traffic management? (Sorry, don't know the name of it, just that you need it).

Adelaide Jessica.

Maybe change your location on your profile to make it clear to people, just a suggestion.

When you say enforcement are you talking about a traffic warden or parking inspector or are you talking about jobs directing/controlling the traffic which is where the work zone ticket is required?

Maybe change your location on your profile to make it clear to people, just a suggestion.

When you say enforcement are you talking about a traffic warden or parking inspector or are you talking about jobs directing/controlling the traffic which is where the work zone ticket is required?

I could be wrong (being a man) but it looks like wifey writing for hubby. whatever we are all here to help and advise where we can. good points on the location and the enforcement though, clarity will get better/ appropiate responses.

Guest rooney74

Hi Blossom, I have the equivalent of the Traffic Management ticket but I am prepared to do the Australian one as it is only 1 day course.

I am also experienced in Enforcement.

If you have any contacts I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers