debbie lawrence

Off Road Driving Courses/Experience

Hi everyone, wonder if anyone knows of any Off Road Driving Courses or experiences (like the Red Letter Days ones that were in the UK), its my husbands birthday in october and looking for something like this for him. I haven't googled it yet as i thought some of you may have first hand experience and i'd like to go with personal recommendations if possible, if possible in SA.

Thanks

Debbie

The last time I went to the caravan and camping show (on today) they had companies doing that sort of thing, so they are defiantly out there.

Guest Claire-n-tel
    Hi everyone, wonder if anyone knows of any Off Road Driving Courses or experiences (like the Red Letter Days ones that were in the UK), its my husbands birthday in october and looking for something like this for him. I haven't googled it yet as i thought some of you may have first hand experience and i'd like to go with personal recommendations if possible, if possible in SA.

Thanks

Debbie

Ooohh I did one!.....a 4 day off road 4 wheel drive course with work......hmmmm....it was in the NT though.....oh and doesn't look like it did me much good either!

On a serious note, the course was fantastic and good fun we have been told that experience is probably why i survived :jiggy:

i'm sure there must be similar things in SA i'll hunt out the paperwork and see what the company were called.

I hope Mark doesn't read this and ruin his surprise!

lol don't think theres any danger of that, he only knows how to get to ebay or gumtree, thanks for the link, will contact them. Did a quick search and got a bit distracted and found quad biking around Alice Springs that looks good, think might extend the Cooper Pedy trip and include this for the kids.

Debs