Guest paul_smart

G'day Adelaiders

Guest paul_smart

Hi I'm Paul. New to this site, was in Adelaide in 2003 for 3 months loved it and now have started my emmigration application- only just at TRA stage but if any one has any advice on pitfalls you may have had I'm a glad pair of ears. Oh to be on Glenelg beach again!!!

Guest mOZzy

hello paul and welcome to pia :cute:

can't help with the tra process - we applied pre september and everything has changed since.

my tip? stock up on 'calming down' food and drink - and learn to be patient! :jiggy:

Guest Django

Hi Paul,

Don't worry there are loads of people on here at the same stage to swap ideas and stuff with. Also you can use the site search to help with the TRA or anything else to do with the process. Good luck with everything.

Pete

Guest paul_smart
    hello paul and welcome to pia :cute:

can't help with the tra process - we applied pre september and everything has changed since.

my tip? stock up on 'calming down' food and drink - and learn to be patient! :jiggy:

Thanks Moz

Looking at the threads on here it seemes being patient is one of the hardest parts about it, I guess it's the adult version of kids at christmas - just being on this site has made me want to go more than ever lol!

Guest Leanne & Mark

Ok Dont take mozzy advise....that is dont stock up on a ton of feel good foods or you'll put on a ton of weight like i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which in turn makes you more stressed..............So out come the wine n chocolate!!!!!!!!! Bad move:nah:

Guest alibongo

hi Paul

Just wanted to wish you luck with your visa application >>

See you on the other side!

Ali

Guest graandjac

;)Hi Paul ,Tra ......send in more and more and more , you cant send in enough we found, what trade are you ...? .I got references from builders , trade counters, customers, and with the all important question 8 (as it was then) go into everyday detail about your working day.......what tools you use ,how you use them, the whole working pocess .

It sounds hard at first but once you get into it you will find you cant stop, try to describe the working day from start to finish...!!:goofy:. Good luck .cheers Graham

Guest paul_smart

Great advice, thank you, I knew that it was going to be tough with the TRA guess if I overdo everything then I can't go to far wrong.

Guest paul_smart
    Hi Paul,

Don't worry there are loads of people on here at the same stage to swap ideas and stuff with. Also you can use the site search to help with the TRA or anything else to do with the process. Good luck with everything.

Pete

Cheers Pete, it's going to be a long haul me thinks!!