Guest BAZnDAF

Poll For Northwest Meet

Which Sunday in April is best for you?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sunday in April is best for you?

• Sunday 13th
      • Sunday 20th
      • Sunday 27th
      • None of the above

Guest BAZnDAF

Which Sunday in april is best for you all??

It will be at the Mascrat Manor as this is where the last ones were held.

http://www.pub-restaurant.co.uk/show_restaurant.tpl?restaurant=454

Map:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=WA3+6DR&ie=UTF8&ll=53.40114,-2.508059&spn=0.009493,0.022917&z=15&iwloc=addr

NOTE:

Please select all the days you can attend, then we'll look at the most popular.

Hey all!!!

It was me...i had to vote none of the above....because thats the day before we fly!

And i'v also sold my car! I went to the first North Meet so the next one for me will be on the sunny side!!

See ya all again on the other side!

Dan and Steph

Guest hel&sam

is everyone bringing kids cos i'm a bit stuffed for getting shut of mine. Much as i'd like to!!

:D

Guest BAZnDAF
    is everyone bringing kids cos i'm a bit stuffed for getting shut of mine. Much as i'd like to!!

:D

I'll be taking mine, but they are not really kids. It is a family pub and has a Wacky Warehouse. They do meals too, I know this as my mother virtually lives there! and kids are welcome.

Guest isandev

Hiya,

we will be bringing ours along if there are other kids there.

Guest Andrew&Ren

April weekends are all busy for us :arghh: visiting friends...weddings etc!

May would be better...but if we miss this one we will make sure we come along next time!

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi,

We will be bringing our kids along to.

Beware of our little Power Ranger, Caleb 2.

Ffion.:)

Guest Lisa2991

Hi, I have only just read this. We are currently just waiting for a final decision on our Visa... any day now!! We live in Ellesmere Port, where are you planning to meet we would love to come along.

Lisa, Dave, Oscar (4) & Louie (3)

Guest isandev

Hiya,

the meet is going to be in Warrington at a place called Mascrat Manor. There is a poll to try to find an optimum date for all. It should be at the top of the thread. Hopefully see you there.

Hi there -only just found this thread too -we'd love to come [with kids in tow too i'm afraid] - what kind of time in the day would it be though? Jacinta

Guest BAZnDAF
    Hi there -only just found this thread too -we'd love to come [with kids in tow too i'm afraid] - what kind of time in the day would it be though? Jacinta

I was thinking of around 12 noon onwards would suit most, as it is a sunday :) would be nice to get some feed back regarding suitable times as well. Depends on whether people want to have dinner before going or whilst there etc...

All sugestions welcomed!

Yep - sounds like a good kind of time - in fact any time pm should be ok... need to talk to OH before i know what dates would be best for us! Thanks, Jacinta

We are from the lake district and would love to meet others from the northwest who are in the same position, but can only make the 20th I am on nights for the other dates. But if this is not to be, there is always next time.

Jo

[we can only make the 13th think weve left it to late,dam really wanted to go and meet up with everyone

Guest macu68
    I was thinking of around 12 noon onwards would suit most, as it is a sunday :) would be nice to get some feed back regarding suitable times as well. Depends on whether people want to have dinner before going or whilst there etc...

All sugestions welcomed!

Hi Baz n Daf

We went to a meet up in January this year and the food was naf, may just have been a bad day, don't know the muscrat manor that well. We will be there, just let us know a time, have voted for the 27th. When will we know what date and time?? See you there.

Guest BAZnDAF
    Hi Baz n Daf

We went to a meet up in January this year and the food was naf, may just have been a bad day, don't know the muscrat manor that well. We will be there, just let us know a time, have voted for the 27th. When will we know what date and time?? See you there.

Well it does look like the 27th is the best date for most. If we go for 2pm then that would give people a chance to eat before going, and also not too late for those wishing to eat there. You say the food was naf! :) was this at mascrat manor?

Guest macu68

The northwest meet up was in mascrat manor in January, we got there too late to eat but the others who had eaten had said the food was awful and they wouldn't eat there again. Don't know mascrat manor well enough to know if it was just a bad day or a regular thing. It is central for everyone to meet there though. Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, I am on nights at the minute. See you all on the 27th.

Guest BAZnDAF

Is 2pm OK for all concerned??

this way peeps can eat before going seeing as the reports on the food are not encouraging.

Guest aussiewannabee

Hello my fellow visa applicants.

I live just 5 mins away from mascrat manor in woolston. We eat alot, they do a 2 4 1 deal there, the food is very nice.

If there is enough room in your little shindig we would like to join you guys in the meet.

I have got right havnt I the meet is on the 27th April 08 @ 2pm:goofy:

04/09/07 Agent appointed.

16/11/07 Skill assesment sent to tra.

20/12/07 passed skill assesment.

05/02/08 Visa 175 lodged (online).

15/03/08 Went to skill expo in london.

22/03/08 Got job from expo.

27/03/08 Police checks applied for.

31/03/08 Medicals done.

02/04/08 Dr rang, meds fine.

04/04/08 meds sent to lcu.

10/04/08 Recieved contract of employment.

11/04/08 Meds Finalised.

Aussie & Family

Guest hel&sam

us too, never been so whereabouts will everyone be, are there a few bars or rooms or what have you. ?

Guest BAZnDAF
    Hello my fellow visa applicants.

I live just 5 mins away from mascrat manor in woolston. We eat alot, they do a 2 4 1 deal there, the food is very nice.

If there is enough room in your little shindig we would like to join you guys in the meet.

I have got right havnt I the meet is on the 27th April 08 @ 2pm:goofy:

Of courrse your welcome to come, and the date time is correct ;)

Guest BAZnDAF
    us too, never been so whereabouts will everyone be, are there a few bars or rooms or what have you. ?

Good question! I think there is only one bar and a large dining area, might be wrong though, been a while since I went.

I guess we will all need to have a good look at everyones pics before leaving :)

We'll get there early, the only difference between our pic and reality is we may be wearing glasses, well, the wife will have to wear hers otherwise she'll be black and blue from bumping into things.