Jessica Berry

Sunday lunch yorkshire pudding scam ha ha!!!

I have received a couple of emails from The Maylands Hotel for ADELAIDE'S BEST TRADITIONAL SUNDAY ROAST that contain photos of yorkshire puddings with the lunch. I have just rang up to confirm what I suspected and guess what you don't get yorkshire puddings with the roast, so me thinks this is perhaps a random photo of a sunday roast off google!!!!!!

https://app.mysquawkbox.com/communications/view/Email/w5cW7ktf08kmbmLjequBcw==/3ft1

I have received a couple of emails from The Maylands Hotel for ADELAIDE'S BEST TRADITIONAL SUNDAY ROAST that contain photos of yorkshire puddings with the lunch. I have just rang up to confirm what I suspected and guess what you don't get yorkshire puddings with the roast, so me thinks this is perhaps a random photo of a sunday roast off google!!!!!!

https://app.mysquawkbox.com/communications/view/Email/w5cW7ktf08kmbmLjequBcw==/3ft1

Thats not a yorksire pudding, and where are the sprouts too?:arghh: best sunday roast is always cooked at home by your mam!:wink:

I am surprised at what companies can get away with over here with the amount of false advertising that goes on. When we first arrived I worked for a wildlife park who use to advertise "Come and see our 20ft Great White Shark" what they never put in their advertising campaigns is that the shark was dead.

I think realestate agents are the worse. One I remember was "a huge property with no other residential property in sight" , that was because it was the only house in the middle of an industrial estate. :unsure:

Had an email today from the maylands hotel and you now get Yorkshire puddings according to their newsletter.....

Enjoy our traditional roast with ALL the trimmings, including Yorkshire puddings.

$20 for a roast dinner? They'd better be an upgrade on dine-out roast dinners in the UK, because I haven't come across one I'd pay a tenner for!