Guest Theboym

West Lakes couple

Guest Theboym

hey guys, me and the misses are new to west lakes, wondering if any couples near by have any meet ups / nights on the lash planned, if so we are keen to get involved. we are both early 30's and half welsh half english if that helps :-)

PM me with the details

cheers

Danny

Guest steveandfiona

Hey, we are in Henley Beach so are always keen to go for beers

Guest klataylor
    Hey, we are in Henley Beach so are always keen to go for beers

hi Fiona.

Guest klataylor

If everyone who replied on here is interested in a hello, I am...... lunch at Glenelg Pier Hotel say two Sundays time? That makes it the 25th August at say 12:30.

Hey Danny,

Me and my hubby are in Henley Beach as well and would be keen to meet for a beer or something. Debbie, if you don't mind us hijacking we'll come along to the West Lakes Hotel too, or Glenelg.

Hope you guys are enjoying West Lakes :-)

hey guys, me and the misses are new to west lakes, wondering if any couples near by have any meet ups / nights on the lash planned, if so we are keen to get involved. we are both early 30's and half welsh half english if that helps :-)

PM me with the details

cheers

Danny

Guest steveandfiona
    If everyone who replied on here is interested in a hello, I am...... lunch at Glenelg Pier Hotel say two Sundays time? That makes it the 25th August at say 12:30.

hiya we are up for that. let me know any details

Hello all,

We are in West Lakes, 5min walk from West Lakes Hotel and often frequent, it's a decent place. We are up for a drink there anytime. Also don't mind Henley / Glenelg if anything is happening.

Hi guys, sorry but we can't make the Glenelg weekend but are going for a drink at West Lakes hotel this Friday evening so if anyone fancies meeting up then aswell would love to meet some of you.

Debbie & mark

Hi all,

We're definitely keen for the West Lakes Hotel on Friday and might make Glenelg for lunch but will see where we're at nearer the time.

Hopefully see some of you Friday :-)

Emma & Hamish

Guest Theboym

Hey all, thanks for all the response, will arrange something with everyone asap but we can't make it Friday as I've got a night job in the city. Keep you all posted :-) cheers

Hi all,

We're definitely keen for the West Lakes Hotel on Friday and might make Glenelg for lunch but will see where we're at nearer the time.

Hopefully see some of you Friday :-)

Emma & Hamish

Guest Theboym

hey man, my job for friday night is postponed so we might swing past westlakes for a few sharp one, got your no. so give you a ring if were heading down, should be cool tho.

Debbie are you going too?? maybe you should exchange no's so we can get hold of you :-)

good on ya guys

We'll be up for Friday night in the west lakes. Let us know the details. We will also be there Sunday arvo.

J and Lorna

No probs, anyone else still fancy Friday night, Emma are you and Hamish still up for it ??

Yep, we're still coming and looks like a few others too :-) What time do you reckon? 7? 7.30?

yep how about 7.30ish (got to see a man about a tax rebate at 6), i'll PM everyone who said they might be going with my number and how about meeting at the high bar tables next to the bar.

Look forward to meeting you all

Debbie

Hello all, was good to catch up and meet you all last night. We enjoyed ourselves.

Heres to next time! Keep us posted on the party!

J and Lorna