Renting with dogs on arrival

Guest anna niks

Guest anna niks

hello every one , me and my family will be out there in september and are bringing two dogs with us , can any one advise us if any eastate agents will rent houses with them as we dont seem to be getting very far with this matter ,

great if any one could help x x

Guest Nick11
hello every one , me and my family will be out there in september and are bringing two dogs with us , can any one advise us if any eastate agents will rent houses with them as we dont seem to be getting very far with this matter ,

You might be struggling with 2 dogs. However if you're prepared to offer a littleover the asking price you may strike lucky. Good luck - anyone whos prepared to fly their doggies over at huge cost has my seal of approval.

Nick

Guest Nicky&Andy

were doing the same but have decided to send the dog hopefully the day or so before us so while he's in quarnteen it gives us time to sort something out.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest anna niks
were doing the same but have decided to send the dog hopefully the day or so before us so while he's in quarnteen it gives us time to sort something out.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

yeh it does look like the easier thing to do , i would prefer to get something sorted before we go ,but it don`t look likely , thanks x

Guest cornish Busdriver

We have been looking into this as well.

I have registered with www.realestate.com.au and they keep me infomed about houses that will allow dogs but been told to prepare to pay a bit more for rent and bond.

We have 2 westies and will be sending them over about a wek before we go.

Matt

Guest Nicky&Andy

i know what you mean ours is a great dane cross, i did think of buying a plane ticket and dressing him as a women (like scooby doo film) but its walking through the airport that might give him away lol

We sent our dog to Oz 2 days after us and whilst he was in kennels we had a good look round for a house to rent. You will be limited in which house you can rent but we offered a higher bond to secure the house we wanted. They also prefer it if your dog lives outside, but saying that ours does not.

Good Luck, its not impossible but it is harder to find a decent house if you have a dog.

Guest anna niks

thanks to you all for your replies , iv been in touch with realestate.com.au and they are keeping me posted on places to rent with my dogs ,:)a big thanks for the advice on that x we have decided on the town we are going to as well so things should be a bit less stressed .

Guest woody crew

hi there, hope all is going well, how did the dogs get on in quarintine?

we are hoping to take our staffi out , did your 2 dogs get in ok?

where they happy when you saw them! if you went to see them?

alittle worried on how our dog will cope? but at the end of the day she is one of the family.

but what else can you do, i did like the idea someone else had about dressing the dog up!LOL

thanks

Guest anna niks

hello there we havn`t gone yet we should be there at the end of september, i no what you meen we have the same worries aswel , specially as our boy won`t even go for a walk without my husband there , so how his going to be i dont no , we are sending them out with airpets and from what they say you can visit them in quarintine so at least thats something , if we get there before you i`ll let you no how it went . i like the idea of dressing them up aswel , just wish i could get away with it lol x

Guest woody crew

we have friends going out in 3 weeks , they are taking a dog also.

she also loved to be with her daddy! so will let you know how she geta on!

we will probally not get to oz before nov, still waiting on a case officer.

so you can let me know your doggy experience:jiggy:

where abouts are you hoping to move to ?

keep in touch re the dog and good luck with it all.

Hi There, We Had A Similar Problem But We Were Already Here And Still Found It Difficult To Rent With A Dog. Our Best Advise Would Be To Be Build A Good Relaionship With As Many Agent As Poss. Give Them As Many Refrerences As You Can But Money Speakes Louder Than Words We Were Told To Offer More Than The Asking Price As This May Sway Things . Katx

Guest woody crew
Hi There, We Had A Similar Problem But We Were Already Here And Still Found It Difficult To Rent With A Dog. Our Best Advise Would Be To Be Build A Good Relaionship With As Many Agent As Poss. Give Them As Many Refrerences As You Can But Money Speakes Louder Than Words We Were Told To Offer More Than The Asking Price As This May Sway Things . Katx

hi Kat.

how did your dog get on in quarintine?

did you visi your dog at all.

is it nice there?

what dog have you got?

we have a staffi.

can you call instead of visiting them?

did you send them with airpets?

cheers

Guest anna niks

we have heard that money speaks too , i`v emailed a few agents today telling them we are prepared to pay extra , my husband has friends out there who are willing to help out finding somewhere so it makes things a little easier. so to woodies crew it may help having friends there before you lol , we are going to happy valley in the south by the way

hi Kat.

how did your dog get on in quarintine?

did you visi your dog at all.

is it nice there?

what dog have you got?

we have a staffi.

can you call instead of visiting them?

did you send them with airpets?

cheers

hi there, we had to send our german shephard to sydney because they have no quaranteen here. she has suffered and has become over sensitive but i know its only a matter of time before she settles. we sent her with a manchester company and they were ace!.

my dog has made the tansition easier to be perfectly honest. katx