Guest klataylor

Worst kitten owner ever....

Guest klataylor

So the kitten has flown from lhr to Sydney yesterday and I flew to Sydney. I saw him today and the little monkey is scared and hiding in his crate. I am the worst owner ever, putting him through this. Can someone tell me their cat went through the same thing and that he will bounce back?

image.jpg

He's a little cutie. He will bounce back. I remember once putting our lovely boy in a Pet care place for a week while we went on holiday and he was devastated. He probably thought we abandoned him. We made it up to him with lots of treats & petting and he was back to himself in no time. I think it would have been worse if you left him behind.....(for both of you).

He is lovely, don't worry he will bounce back very soon. It won't be long until you have him home with you, I bet you are counting down the days

They bounce back pretty quite, ours came over in April and once at home with us they recovered really quick, just get everything organised bowls, toys etc so it's all there for him when he comes home