Guest Pop

Journey from 457 to rsms 187 time line

Guest Pop

Good Morning

We are in the process of submitting RSMS 187 visa. I came to know that it is a long time consuming affair.

Anybody can recommend to cut short the Journey?

Just now received the Police Clearance Certificate from UK. Will apply for Australian PCC.

Do we need any other special documents.

PLEASE SUGGEST.

Medicals. Have you applied for the rcb yet? You can use an agent who can then apply as a decision ready application for you. This is supposed to save time but doesn't always.

Guest Pop

Thanks Blossom

We have done medicals in the month of march 2013, for the 457 visa. I think the same is valid for upto one year.

Thanks Blossom

We have done medicals in the month of march 2013, for the 457 visa. I think the same is valid for upto one year.

Did you have the blood tests for the Medicals??

Many people on poms in oz have been waiting over a year. I got mine in November and waited five months (exactly) and had the visa issued an hour after getting the co. That was a decision ready application.

Guest RoyR

Hi Pops, have you been nominated by an employer? I'm just starting to look at our options to move on from a 457 and I'm not sure of the process

Guest Pop

Just preparing Roy. It is a very long process with lot of time and money is involved. There are migration agents charging different fees.

Just making a Decision Ready Case they charge starting from 5500. I got 3 quotation A-2200,B-3200,C-900.