Diane

Wild weather on the way for you lot down south...

Guest BurgessFamily

Keep seeing the sunny pictures from friends and family back in blighty. Have to say I'm a little jealous. Roll on summer. :)

It's here already!!! House is shaking from the wind and the cat and dog are hiding!

Good job that i'm going towards your side of the world tonight...going into the city to see British India (don't ask...OH bought the tickets....my taste Fleetwood Mac!). Better be sunny in the north!!!

:biglaugh:

Tamara

Guest sithewindows
    Keep seeing the sunny pictures from friends and family back in blighty. Have to say I'm a little jealous. Roll on summer. :)
    Once every 25 years though!

Guest holliepop

It's actually torrential rain in UK if that makes you feel a bit better!

It's here already!!! House is shaking from the wind and the cat and dog are hiding!

Good job that i'm going towards your side of the world tonight...going into the city to see British India (don't ask...OH bought the tickets....my taste Fleetwood Mac!). Better be sunny in the north!!!

:biglaugh:

Tamara

Think you might be disappointed Tamara.... Bit cloudy and rainy here and the city is between you and me so I doubt it will be any better.

It's rainy here too but no real wind - pretty pink sky though which I just nipped out the front and photographed!

pink sky at night.jpg

Guest Nixipixi82

What is it with us Brits, no matter where in the world we are, we always have to moan about the weather....:wacko: