BBC Radio

The Monaghans

Has anyone else had problems listening to the BBC live today? I can listen without problems via TuneIn Radio on the iPad but I can only listen on the laptop if I enable Expat Shield first. Anyone else had trouble?

Hi The Monaghans: Well, I had a very happy half-hour or so listening to my old fave BBC radio station last night (BBC Sussex) around 11.30pm-midnight. In fact, it got me feeling so homesick listening to the lovely Allison Ferns, that I shed a tear or two, which probably wasn't the best thing to do before bed, 'cos it kept me awake for a bit. Thank goodness the electric blanket was toasty warm, because it helped me go off before too long. I was right as rain again this morning (ie no longing to go back just yet), but I really enjoyed listening to Allison's warm, homely voice last night, and look forward to going online with BBC Radio Sussex again soon. I don't have TuneIn Radio on iPad (don't even have iPad), and don't even know if I've got ExpatShield installed. All I know is that I googled 'BBC Radio Sussex' and up it came. Nice.

Edited by barbaitch