Sign in to follow this  
suzer

Picture Framing - Tea Tree?

Anyone know a good place to take pictures to get framed...Tea Tree area or anywhere nearby. Hubs has to scroll type things from Egypt I'm going to get framed for his bday...somewhat large.

Thanks!

Suzer

Guest Tina

Hi Suzer,

there is a place on the south road (heading away from the city) that has a huge selection of frames, cant remember what it is called or the exact location on the south road, but i will have a look next week on the way to work, to see if i can get name and telephone number too.

Guest soggy

Hi,

not to near Tea Tree i'm afraid but just off Marion Road in Osborne Terrace there is a place, easy to find, this is just a few hundred meters north of Anzac Highway, I have not used it just gone past it most days.

Simon:D

Guest salisbury massive

Hi Suzer

There is a place in the Plaza called frames r us or something like that. Its downstairs near the food court. They have some lovely frames in there and do it on site. They sell pictures too.

otherwise there is a great place in Modbury Heights Shopping Centre on Ladywood Road. Not very big, but great personal service.

Jo