cormcvcr

Woodcroft College Uniform - Assorted

I have for sale an assortment of clothing for Woodcroft College for both male and female.

I have put prices next to them but as always with everything I am open for negotiation and if you have been to the school uniform and seen the prices you will realise that what I am selling these at you are getting a bargain!!

Blazers x 2= 1 size 7 (which has small paint splashes to back can supply photos, it's not covered or loads of )

1 size 10 in good condition $80 each with exception of size 7's with the paint marks which will be $40 (they only wear blazer to and from school, for any assembly they have and photo day other than that it goes in their bag. Brand new these are over $200 why pay this when they are going to squash it into their bag!)

Wool jumper size 22, good condition $40.

Shirts:- all $15 each

long sleeve, 2 x 14, good condition.

long sleeve, 1 x think it is a 16 label is worn, good condition.

long sleeve, 1 x think it is a 22 no label, good condition.

short sleeve, 2 x 22, good condition.

Trousers:-

1 x 28, Good condition $10

1 x 32, a bit more worn hems are down as my son pulled the thread instead of cutting them, but still have a bit of life, would be good as a spare once sewn up $5.

1 x 32, has a burst seam at the pocket and a small tear at the calf (hardly noticeable), if you are handy with a needle and thread can be fixed up, otherwise in perfect condition as not worn out $5.

Girls summer dress size would fit a 10/12 +(not age but dress size) - The hem had to be taken up on this as it was a bit too long but has been done by hand on a loose stitch and these dresses are quite baggy so could fit a bigger dress size again.

There is one button missing from the back of this as it has a fake belt type thing, which could be matched and replaced. Good condition. So taking this into consideration the price is $ 25.

Girls winter skirt size 10, the hem is large on this and has been loosely hand sewn, so again, plenty of scope to let down if needed. Good condition. Price $ 25.

Track suit jacket size 18, good condition. Price $25.

Rugby jumper size 16c, good condition. Price $20.

Rugby jumper size Large, good condition. Price $20

Blue sports polo top, size Medium, good condition. Price $15.

Blue sports polo top, size Small, good condition. Price $10.

Sports shorts size 16, good condition. Price $10.

Large school bag - back pack style. . *SOLD

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN FRESHLY LAUNDERED AND IRONED AND ARE READY TO WEAR, WITH EXCEPTION OF THE TROUSERS REQUIRING STITCHING.

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I HAVE ALSO PUT THESE ITEMS ONTO GUMTREE AND CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ITEMS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO KEEP THIS UPDATED AS MUCH AS I CAN.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING :)

Edited by cormcvcr
    updating sold items