Guest oztostay

Looking to meet new friends in the south area

Guest oztostay

I am a Mum and I am not settling very well here was doing fine then I have collapsed feel lonely at times missing home family and friends very very much I have children they have settled nicely but a massive ? on me looking to meet new ppl in the south for perhaps a coffee catch up and to share a box of tissues with look forward to hear from you

a lost sausage :notworthy:

Guest klataylor

Lunch today at Glenelg pub on the jetty at 12:30 if you are interested. 8 of us so far.

in the Stamford hotel

Guest oztostay

so sorry could not make Glenelg today but the next time please give me a shout thankyou for the thought

would of loved to of joined you all :cute:

Guest oztostay

I did reply to you all if you did not get a post please can you shout

Hey there! Hope you're doing ok! I'm in Somerton Park and am a Mum too. Are your children playgroup age or older? Playgroups are great for meeting new people. I'm always here for a coffee and chat! Will pm you my number! X

Hey there. Sorry to hear you are struggling with settling.

Not yet over there, arrive in October and will be in Glenelg. Our kids are not close in age I don't think but we are ;)

Drop me a PM if you want to chat about homesickness or adapting and all that. Have moved around overseas a fair few times and can understand how hard it can be.

Guest Jo908jo

Hi there I new to this and new to adelaide and feel exactly the same only been here 7 weeks and looking to meet other mums too where abouts do u live?x

Hey Jo,

Tried to pm you my number but it won't let me for some reason. Hope all good with you! Come along to the playgroup at the church on Brighton jetty road on Wednesdays at 10am. It's great for meeting people! If you can pm me then I will reply with my number! Would be cool to meet for coffee - know how daunting it can all be! Jo x

Guest Jo908jo

That would be great u would like that. I don't think il manage this week but if I can I will go. I have just set this up and have no idea how to pm. X

Guest oztostay

I did reply to you all check you pm messages thank you all means allot :cool: