Guest maxxangel

Favourite SA places and/or moments

Guest maxxangel

Thought it would be nice to hear from those who have already experienced SA what their favourite places to visit have been, which beaches they think are nice or just what their good moments have been. Let us know what SA is like on a personal level.:)

Cara

Guest Guest75

We have quite a list!

One of our favourites is a drive down to Cape Jervis ansd then to Deep Creek Conservation Park.It's a lovely wild place, there are BBQ areas so the portable BBQ comes with us.Then down to Blowhole Beach - which is 4WD only.A lovely secluded beach and if you are lucky you can have the place to yourself.We had a great time there last year when we took our family down.

Ooooppss!!

Just given the secret away! :)

Guest donna T

Driving back from the City to Hallett Cove last year not long after we had arrived. The city was in the background, the sea in front of us, the sun was shining, the sky was blue, my children were happy and singing in the back and we had friends coming for dinner. A very suburban moment I know but one that made me very happy to be alive:)

Walking along the river down by Elder Park the other week. The children were on their bikes and having a great time waving at the ducks, the sun was shining and it was sooo peaceful. We stopped at a cafe for a glass of wine before taking a slow wander back to the car. Also rather suburban but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Guest ozzy wannabe

We went to the city today to the convention centre and stopped off on the way back to Rundle Market, it was lovely they had people dressed up as different coloured fairies going around talking to the children, they offered them free facing painting!! it was a lovely afternoon

I now have 1 spider faced child and a pink tiger faced child!!

Vicky

Guest maxxangel
    We have quite a list!

One of our favourites is a drive down to Cape Jervis ansd then to Deep Creek Conservation Park.It's a lovely wild place, there are BBQ areas so the portable BBQ comes with us.Then down to Blowhole Beach - which is 4WD only.A lovely secluded beach and if you are lucky you can have the place to yourself.We had a great time there last year when we took our family down.

Ooooppss!!

Just given the secret away! :)

Don't worry, your secret is safe with...well, the whole site I suppose! Hopefully the Oz side members of PIA won't descend on your beach all at once;)