sduffy

Leather sandals/mules where to buy in adelaide ?

Hi Guys has anyone come anywhere that sells good quality leather sandals or mules.I have a wide foot so problematic, but i now seem to have awful allergies if i wear synthetic or nubuck.

Just been on Clarks in Uk dont send here unfortunately ,on sale there for 20 pounds ,here same on line 120 dollars.

In the event that anyone knows where i can buy some reasonably priced leather sandals in Adelaide,please let me know.

Many thanks

Sue

Can you order from Clarks UK and have them sent to a UK address and then have them sent on? Say to a family member.

thanks for your replies guys.Have had some shoes posted in the past but not always right fit, i need to try them on,so was hoping there was somewhere in Adelaide.

Sue xx

thanks for your replies guys.Have had some shoes posted in the past but not always right fit, i need to try them on,so was hoping there was somewhere in Adelaide.

Sue xx

My previous posts on stepfootware and Galini have outlets but you can look on the net first to check out if its what your looking for, though still not as cheap as UK.

Guest jorose

What about Blondies in Aldinga Shopping Centre or Grundys in Glenelg & Victor Harbor? :smile:

There are a couple of shoe shops in the Central Market plaza bit, and definitely a couple on Jetty Road in Glenelg or ShoeX near Brighton, can't think of any more just now but they might come to me.