Guest Roo1

Parents have been Published!

Guest Roo1

Good Morning/Evening PIA"ers !!

Its overcast here in HC but has a lovely warm breeze coming in this morning. Anyway, I thought I'd pop this link on a new thread. My parents wrote a follow up to our article in Aus & Nz Mag about their experience of buying a house in Adelaide. I thought you might all like to read it and also enjoy a gander at the mag as well.

Here's the link for the mag. Go to page 94! http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=dwpsr

Enjoy!

Judi x

Guest donna T

How cool and you managed to get your piccie in too:jiggy:

That looks like a great mag

Lots of love

Donna x

really interesting reading. My mum and dad have just been granted one of the very expensive 405 Visas, it has taken sooooo long that when they got it on 1st April they thought it was a joke!!!! Validated their Visa on Friday and booked the flights on the way home, they will be here to live permanently on April 15th and it feels like the final piece of the puzzle. Hope your parents make it here, you are all more than welcome to come up for a glass of wine when they get here!

Fantastic news Judi & also to your parents Joanne, Ashley told me the good news on Saturday.

Brilliant :D

Angela x

Guest Roo1
    really interesting reading. My mum and dad have just been granted one of the very expensive 405 Visas, it has taken sooooo long that when they got it on 1st April they thought it was a joke!!!! Validated their Visa on Friday and booked the flights on the way home, they will be here to live permanently on April 15th and it feels like the final piece of the puzzle. Hope your parents make it here, you are all more than welcome to come up for a glass of wine when they get here!

Thats great news for you guys, well done! I'm hoping to apply for my parents visa when they are on-shore, later on this year, fingers crossed!

Thanks everyone for the support, I'm glad you like the article.

Cheers

Judi x