Shipping companies/costs

Bitza1984

Hi Guys,

I have recently got my visa approved for Australia. I will be shipping approximately 10 large cardboard boxes from Uk to Adelaide.

What companies have you guys used before? Any tips for moving? What would the average price be?

It will be mostly clothes and small items like picture frames. Thanks.

N

Check out companies like Seven Seas. They will have boxes so you can work out what size you need (don't forget there are weight limits also) and order and ship as many as you need. It may work out cheaper to have a small move cube or some such over a large amount of boxes being shipped. You can cost it out.

• 1 month later...
Guest louise78

Hi there we used john mason from liverpool even though were from yorkshire, they were fab and cheap.The lads were great who packed all are things. Hopefully we will meet our belongings when we get there in december.

Good luck simon louise and joe

• 2 weeks later...