flossybeth

To borrow a trailer

Hello

I know it's both cheeky and short notice but I wondered if anyone had a trailer we could borrow over this weekend, please? We're moving house this weekend and we've been up and down a few times already and only have larger items (like the fridge/freezer, washing machine etc) to move now and we had been promised the use of both a trailer and a van but the trailer family have decided to go camping and the van just didn't happen....

We're currently in Lockleys and moving to McLaren Vale so anywhere between the two would be ideal, but we'd be open to a short detour.... otherwise we're heading to a garage and hiring one (just like normal people do!)

Many thanks

Unfortunately mine is already out on loan. I will however, see if I can get it back for you. If I don't contact you, it means I can't get it.

Many thanks for the replies and offers - I would probably have taken one of you up but I posted in the morning and our internet was disconnected in the afternoon so I didn't get to see your offers till now.

We ended up hiring from a local garage - although I think if we ever move again I'll quite happily pay someone else to do it for me!