amit.raut

Telecommunications Radio Planning and Optimization Engineer job prospect in adelaide.

Hi. I have been granted 489 visa (state sponsored) on last June . I am working for a big telecommunication operator in Bangladesh and earning good. Will it be okay to leave my current job and search for new opportunity in Adelaide? My last entry date is on md February, 2013. I can get 3 weeks paid leave from my current employer. When should I come to search for a job? Can anyone suggest?

Thanks

Hi. I have been granted 489 visa (state sponsored) on last June . I am working for a big telecommunication operator in Bangladesh and earning good. Will it be okay to leave my current job and search for new opportunity in Adelaide? My last entry date is on md February, 2013. I can get 3 weeks paid leave from my current employer. When should I come to search for a job? Can anyone suggest?

Thanks

You are either coming or you are not! your last entry date of Feb 2013 has already passed!! Job wise check out the employment agencies, land and internet based, as well as the jobs sections of the local newspapers, this can all be done from anywhere in the world.

best of luck with your final choice.

You are either coming or you are not! your last entry date of Feb 2013 has already passed!! Job wise check out the employment agencies, land and internet based, as well as the jobs sections of the local newspapers, this can all be done from anywhere in the world.

best of luck with your final choice.

Sorry mate.. The entry date is Feb,2014 (Typo). Can u please suggest with the updated date? Should I come now or come late january ? When the job situation will improve etc..

Edited by amit.raut

Sorry mate.. The entry date is Feb,2014 (Typo). Can u please suggest with the updated date? Should I come now or come late january ? When the job situation will improve etc..

Sorry I know nothing on telecoms work, thats why my last post directed you to the agencies etc. Though someone on this site may be able to advise you of the current state of affairs of this industry.

Cheers

Guest Guest75

All I can say is don't come around Christmas time,everything slows or shuts down.

Work is getting a lot harder to find here as well!!!

All I can say is don't come around Christmas time,everything slows or shuts down.

Work is getting a lot harder to find here as well!!!

SO i guess late January or first week of February of 2014 is better than October 2013?