Guest paulmannering

Automatic Car WANTED

Guest paulmannering

Hello,

I am looking for an old automatic car for around 1-2 grand - just need an old run around for work.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Guest barkers18

Hi Paul

You still on the hunt? I'm moving interstate at the end of the month so need to flog my old Toyota corolla.

its a 1999 Toyota corolla with full service history 3 months rego on it and 195km on the clock.

Its cosmetically battered (due to being the wife's work horse taxing our 3 & 5 year old about) but it's mechanically sound and cheap to run

Redbook values it at $3-$4,700 (210k - 350k av km's) but i'd take $2,500 for it.

Not a problem if you're sorted or wanted something cheaper but thought i'd ask before i load it up on here.

cheers

Simon

Son has an EB Falcon he's just upgraded from. I think he's thinking somewhere around the $1400 mark. Can check further and get full details if you're potentially interested.

There are lots of cars in your price range on Gumtree, or Carquide, or Carsales. Look up Kamikzee car sales, he has a lot. Just remember, for that sort of price, there's NO guarantee. If you don't have experience of our cars (as opposed to the models available in Europe) take some one knowledgeable with to make your purchase.