Guest kids3

moving to Adelaide in october

Guest kids3

Hi. Moving to Adelaide in October and looking at Aldinga beach area, is this a nice area?

Aldinga Beach is really nice area, some new developments going up, parks and playgrounds for the kids and beautiful beaches.

It is really hard for an opinion as what others may like you may not.

It is 7-10 minutes away from Seaford where the trainline extension is, and the beginning of the expressway.

you can get a lot for your money when buying compared to other suburbs around the area.

I know people that have bought then sold within a couple of years to move closer to Seaford area, BUT I know people that have sold in Moana to move to Aldinga and absolutely love it.

My advice is to do a fact finding mission on arrival.

Guest kids3

hi, I have 3 boys and they are all into sports,is there plenty of things to do for kids in aldinga.

Guest vikkiann

How old are they?

My son is 15 and plays 11 a side on Saturday mornings at Willunga and 5 a side (Mens league) on a Tuesday night, there is junior indoor 5 a side on a Friday at the rec, I think they do a kids gym on a Tuesday and Thursday

We don't live in Aldinga Beach, but only heard positive things about it. It's a nice area, you might have to commute more depending where you find work.

Good luck:smile:

Don't live there but it is a nice location, particularly if you're more a country person. For those of you who want something to do this fine weekend, pop into the Aldinga Airfield, sit under the trees or on the veranda of the flight school/cafe and enjoy the comings and goings of mostly recreational aircraft. Great fun to act as a judge on students 'touch and go' landings as they perfect their skill. Flying of any sort is not cheap these days so be careful. It's very addictive.

http://www.adelaidebiplanes.com.au/

Check out the flight office and kitchen under the 'Our Services' tab. Ive flown their SportCub aircraft. Fabulous.

Guest kids3

My husband is out there already, he has a job in cbd, he dosnt mind the drive. We are looking at areas near the beach as we have 3 boys, he had a look at Aldinga and said it looked a nice area.