Theatre Technicians -v- Radiography

    Recommended Posts

    Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm considering doing a course to become an ODP and wondered if this career was currently on SA state sponsored list? Or any state sponsored list in Australia and if not has it ever been on. I'm quite interested in this career but I also want to emigrate within 5 years and it would be pointless me doing this course if it is unlikely to be beneficial yo me in emigrating. My second option is radiography, any suggestions on which would be the better option for emigration purpose?


    Thank you x

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now