donlou

A good night out - Michael McInytre

Hi fellow POM's ,

I am still in the UK, moving to Adelaide Jan 14. Thought you guys may be interested in a night full of laughs, Michael McIntyre a UK comedian is coming to Adelaide for a one night show on Sun 17 November. We went to see him last year at the Birmingham NIA and he was fantastic! I can guarantee a good night out if you see him. Enjoy if you do go.

I do like him. His movement and use of body language are great.

We'll be there in time but not sure there will still be tickets. Would love to see him over in Aus as not seen him live here yet.

Around $90 each I think (then of course they add on $5 per ticket for a 60c stamp, plus a credit card surcharge - grrrrr!) and the presale started today at 2pm so I guess prices weren't there beforehand. Password for the Visa presale seems to be VISA

Got mine too.... Row D....

I honestly didn't think he would ever come here being so big in the UK and maybe slightly unknown here... Maybe Peter Kay will come too one day....

Got mine too.... Row D....

I honestly didn't think he would ever come here being so big in the UK and maybe slightly unknown here... Maybe Peter Kay will come too one day....

We're in block K I think so a little further back. Never good to be too near the front of a comedy gig though, or you can end up being singled out!! You should be ok in Row D.....:smile:

Im fearing I might be too late, went online to double check time and the link just says The event has either pasted or no longer for sale?????? :sad:

I hope they didn't all sell in the presale..........No damn phone number to actually speak to a real person :realmad:

Jo

panic over, ticketek answered me on facebook, it just means the presale has ended :) someone else asked the same question so im not the only one being blonde (no offence its just a saying lol)) this morning..35mins and counting

Jo

****** Section C Row F right in the middle yayyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by jomark

He was brilliant, had tears running down my face at one point, was laughing so hard! Made doubly sure to put my bowl IN the dishwasher today (and double checked no-one was coming up behind me!)

I'm not going to the doctors any time soon.. :biglaugh:

What great value though, saw Rob Schneider a few weeks ago and for a similar price he did a 50 min set, Michael was on for about 90 mins... plus a 40 min warm up act.

Hi fellow POM's ,

I am still in the UK, moving to Adelaide Jan 14. Thought you guys may be interested in a night full of laughs, Michael McIntyre a UK comedian is coming to Adelaide for a one night show on Sun 17 November. We went to see him last year at the Birmingham NIA and he was fantastic! I can guarantee a good night out if you see him. Enjoy if you do go.

Ah he is fantastic we love him, would love to have seen him amongst lots of other people that come to Adelaide (usually some pretty big people) sadly with 2 little ones and no baby sitters its never gonna happen, but I know some people that did go to see him xx

Had a great night he was really funny and lots of new material and current material about Adelaide and Aussie rules was superb and as for the pull my pants down stories fantastic!

Had good seats facing him and well worth it

paul Tomlinson the Yorkshire warm up comic was very good as well so a top night was had.

We also had a great meal beforehand at Taste of Bollywood indian restaurant just up the road from the Ents Centre (I think that's what it was called - number 290 Port Road anyway) so if anyone is going to any shows there, can highly recommend it.

Mind you, happily munching away there when I happened to glance at my watch and saw it was 7:50 - so a very brisk walk to the stadium on full stomachs!!