Guest Scottishjamie

28 and looking for some drinking pals.

Guest Scottishjamie

Hi, im looking for any lads or lassies to meet up for a wee drink or two. I live in Adelaide and have been here since February, but I work in the mines on a 2 and 1 roster and most of the lads up here live out in the suburbs or further. so its quite hard to meet for a drink, so basically im looking for some folk to meet for a beer or two and to socialize with mid week and weekends, I like playing football (soccer) and golfing and would be keen to get involved on my weeks off with any teams or for a kick around. I just get bored sitting in,,

anybody out there up for it??

Thanks Jamie:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Cathy Black

Hey :)

yeah I'm up for a drink or two....what suburb do you live in?

cathy

Guest jade23

Hi im up for a drink or 2 if either of you are interested. Where do you both live?

Jade

Guest ColinOz

I'm interested, living in Broadview at the moment, but moving next week to mitchell park, pm me

Hi, im looking for any lads or lassies to meet up for a wee drink or two. I live in Adelaide and have been here since February, but I work in the mines on a 2 and 1 roster and most of the lads up here live out in the suburbs or further. so its quite hard to meet for a drink, so basically im looking for some folk to meet for a beer or two and to socialize with mid week and weekends, I like playing football (soccer) and golfing and would be keen to get involved on my weeks off with any teams or for a kick around. I just get bored sitting in,,

anybody out there up for it??

Thanks Jamie:jiggy::jiggy:

Hi Jamie, I'm dave (29) I get to Adelaide in just over a month and I'll certainly be up for going out drinking. also into playing footie and golf!

Guest Cathy Black
    Anybody up for this saturday, in glenelg?

jade

Would love to but have kids...Thursday night at the lion north Adelaide seeing clearway so I'll be there for drinks...

cathy

Guest jade23

Hi Cathy, I cant do thursday but definitely another night when your free.

Jade

Guest stephalicious82

hi Jamie im steph from Swansea im game for new friends and drinking partners, I live in Glenelg and its a ten minute walk from the Dublin very handy anyway message me bk

Guest Tom

Hi all! I don't know if you all met up on the back of this, but I'd definitely be up for a couple of beers sometime. I moved out here in April and have found it pretty tricky to meet a decent group of friends so far.

Cheers

Tom

Guest Phil&Miche

hi all the people on this thread!

Michelle and I will be arriving in December and we will be on the lookout to make new friends and find as much to do as possible. we haven't decided on where we want to live yet, but Glenelg looks lovely - do you have any suggestions where it would be a good place to look? we are 36 and 27 with no kids so something with a chance for a good social life is where we are after!

look forward to hearing from you soon

phil&miche

Well you won't get a better pint than at The Wheatsheaf (George Street, Thebarton)......not anywhere

It's close to the Football Ground, has live music two or three times a week, has a spectacular range of International Beers (including real English IPA's ans Scotch Ales) plus a surprisingly good selection of Whisky (and Whiskey). Most important it's a family friendly pub and the staff know what they are selling

Just catch the tram from the City (it's a free ride) and get off after West Terrace.

I'm there most Tuesdays, Thursday and Sunday evenings

:swoon: John Browning

Guest Cathy Black
    Well you won't get a better pint than at The Wheatsheaf (George Street, Thebarton)......not anywhere

It's close to the Football Ground, has live music two or three times a week, has a spectacular range of International Beers (including real English IPA's ans Scotch Ales) plus a surprisingly good selection of Whisky (and Whiskey). Most important it's a family friendly pub and the staff know what they are selling

Just catch the tram from the City (it's a free ride) and get off after West Terrace.

I'm there most Tuesdays, Thursday and Sunday evenings

:swoon: John Browning

Drop me a line next time you guys are getting together for drinks & ill pop down :) always up for new friends (especially ones who like to socialize & have a drink).

cheers

cathy

pm for my number :)

Guest robbo19

Hi Jamie,

I am up for a wee drink, been in Adelaide three years now but still like meeting new people! let me no if your out and about.

I am 35 from Blackpool.

Nas

Guest robbo19

Hi Cathy,

I am up for a drink or two. I live in the eastern suburbs, let me no if your out and about this weekend.

Nas

Guest robbo19

Hi Jade, I am up for drinks, I am new to all this so not really sure how it works? :unsure: I am out and about this weekend if anyone is free?

Nas