Guest Lulujim

Stopover Advice Please!!

Guest Lulujim

Hi there,

I'm sure this has probably been asked many many times before - but hope someone won't mind helping out again!

We hope to fly out at the end of the year with a 2.5 yr old and 6 month old. Last time we flew to Aus, we flew via Singapore and home via Hong Kong with our daughter who was 10 months old then to break up the flight and see friends/new countries en route.

We think we will do this again (we can't face doing it in a one-er with two small children :arghh:- and was hoping to stop-over somewhere different on the way.

As we are only on a temp visa, the baggage allowance isn't an issue - so was wondering whether anyone could recommend another stop over?

Does SAL stop via LA? I have been on their website and can't seem to find it as a stop-over, just Singapore??

Has anyone stopped at Kuala Lumpar with Malaysian Airlines?

Are there any other airlines that stop at different places?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, :err:

Many thanks,

Royal Brunei stops in Brunei , somewhere you probably wouldn't visit normally. Drawback is they don't fly into Adelaide, only brisbane, Darwin, Sydney and Perth. You would then have to get an internal flight to Adelaide.

Guest Lulujim

Hi there, I didn't know that, thank you very much! x

Royal Brunei stops in Brunei , somewhere you probably wouldn't visit normally. Drawback is they don't fly into Adelaide, only brisbane, Darwin, Sydney and Perth. You would then have to get an internal flight to Adelaide.