Guest Guest75

Anything on today???

Guest Guest75

Looking for a trip out today ( preferrably south or east from Hallett Cove)

Any little country fairs / field days I've missed???:idea:

There is a classic car meet at Victor Harbour somewhere so might go and have a look.:smile:

Guest Guest75

Thanks Tamara, might call in and have a peek.

We might just set off down the south coast from a drive and pop in for a beer somewhere down ( that Watermill in Second Valley?).

Probably end up at Cape Jervis having a coffee watching the ferry.

Love the south coast - or Fleurieu Penninsular to give proper title!!

We both love the country shows and field days here as well. Great to see "grass roots" /Mum and Dad stuff rather than fake ,plastic outings.

Thoroughly enjoyed the more rural /agricultural side of the Royal Adelaide show this week as well. Lucky with the weatheron Weds.

I did notice a big lack of families walking around the agricultural areas - no wonder kids don't know where milk/butter and bacon come from!!!

Guest Guest75

Had a lovely drive down the coast - so quiet to say it was a Sunday!!

Called in for a beer at the Mill at Second Valley,sat in the beer garden and felt as if we were on holiday.

Did our good deed for the day.

Gave a lift to a bottle and can collector (hoooge sack full) ( to all who don't know there is a 10c deposit on cans and bottles here).

We were only dropping him at the top of the road as he was going south and we were going north.

Good job - never seen as many flies around a person!:shocked:

We could put the windows up about 10k's after we dropped him off I recken - phewie!!:swoon::swoon:

I have to say that he was such a polite person - that is the difference here,you just cannot judge a book by the cover!

Guest Chris_J

May have been a lack of families due to the steer that got out last week and floored 4 people.