Hello everyone

Guest silverstargazer38

Guest silverstargazer38

we are often on PIO and have now ventured onto poms in adelaide.

We have been sponsored by an employer in aberfoyle park, and we are currently waiting for agent to do our temporary visas, We have never been to oz, and wanted

a change in life. We are renting a house in uk, so when the visa comes we will be on our way, me julia, hubby Tony and daughter 16. I am scared nervous, about it all,

it could be a couple of months and we might be there. So much to sort out, mainly stuff in the house, what to take etc...... any advice on areas to move to and college for daughter. She is leaving school this year and was going to do a interactive media, animation course, in uk hope they have one in adelaide.:swoon:

Guest Django

Hello guys,

If I'm not mistaken you are the L&B Smoking, diesel guzzling, winos. Am I right???:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Welcome to PIA. Good luck with the sponsorship.

Pete

Guest silverstargazer38

yep thats us but the only replies i have had is about the wine does this mean you use the wine for every thing inc running ur cars lol

Guest Julesmc5
we are often on PIO and have now ventured onto poms in adelaide.

We have been sponsored by an employer in aberfoyle park, and we are currently waiting for agent to do our temporary visas, We have never been to oz, and wanted

a change in life. We are renting a house in uk, so when the visa comes we will be on our way, me julia, hubby Tony and daughter 16. I am scared nervous, about it all,

it could be a couple of months and we might be there. So much to sort out, mainly stuff in the house, what to take etc...... any advice on areas to move to and college for daughter. She is leaving school this year and was going to do a interactive media, animation course, in uk hope they have one in adelaide.:swoon:

I am a Julia, my husband is a Tony. We have 3 kids, but one is 15 year old girl (also have 13 girl and 9 boy).

We are here on a perm visa (Andrews Farm) from Canada.

Good luck with your move!

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome :cute: (i thought i remembered that name ;))

well, since you know already where your job will be i'd say start there!

look in that area for schools and houses and widen your circle if necessary.

a short commute is a good thing!!

have a look on www.adelaidebound.com - i think it has a site for education and check if there's something for that kind of school you are looking for.

good luck!

what to take etc...... any advice on areas to move to and college for daughter. She is leaving school this year and was going to do a interactive media, animation course, in uk hope they have one in adelaide.:swoon:
Take everything, but before that, I would suggest researching what your daughter might be doing, and how she needs to get there.She may have to go back to school to take SACE.Bringing o;der kids is difficult to do , so make sure you have a plan before you get here as to which way she heads.. Go on the web and just trawl through websites for the info you need.You d better look into fees as well, Temp visas attract international fees at Uni, (expensive), not sure about TAFE.