Guest cloudnine

Short Term Rental needed urgently

Guest cloudnine

Dear Poms in Adelaide - please help!

Hubby and I have thrown caution to the wind and booked our one way ticket to Adelaide for us and our two little people. We had a long term renatl lined up and have been right royally messed around by the agent, so now with 8 days left we have have nowhere to stay when we arrive.

We need a short term let but can't seem to find any with availability from the 26th September. If any of you good folks out there have any space /ideas. Please DM me. Anywhere South/East preferable !

Thanks CloundNine

We are breaking our lease in Old Reynella - 4 bed, 2 bath, pool, garage, lovely home. We do have a family who are interested in taking on the lease but should they not go ahead I can certainly let you know.

The house will be available from 14th October, if really desperate just let us know and we will see if there is anything we can do.

Guest cloudnine

Dear Poms in Adelaide,

I am delighted to say that we have fond somewhere to live. I am immensley grateful for all the help given by the posters here on PIA. You've been brilliant. Thank you so, so much.