Guest Dean and Sharon

print jobs

Guest Dean and Sharon

i am an experienced gravure printer as well as litho printing, please can anyone tell me is there many jobs in this field in south oz.I am also a qualified FIFA football coach and would like to get involved in football in SA is it played alot there.

Guest donna T

Don't know specifically about those printing jobs. My hubbie is a print finisher for one of the larger printers - Finsbury Green, and they seem to be taking on a lot of printers as well as print finishers.

We have met lots of both since we have been here and no -one seems to have strugled getting a job.:jiggy:

Best of luck

Donna x

Guest Nick11

Agree with Donna - hubby is also a print finisher.

Seems to be a lot of guys in the printing profession coming over at the mo

Hey,

Im a screen printer with print finishing as well. I have been randomly contacting print firms for a while and have found alot of them reply giving me names and numbers of people to reach.

From what i have read on these mails there seems to be a shortage of qualified printers there.

Dan and Steph

Guest Nick11
    Hey,

Im a screen printer with print finishing as well. I have been randomly contacting print firms for a while and have found alot of them reply giving me names and numbers of people to reach.

From what i have read on these mails there seems to be a shortage of qualified printers there.

Dan and Steph

Like most professions in Adelaide - print businesses are keen to appoint printers/print finishers who have done an apprenticeship and have papers to prove it. You get paid on a higher scale - hubby didn't do a print finishing apprenticeship , but was a fully qualified sparky - because he had his papers for this - they put him on the top pay level!! Bizzare I know!!! But it worked in our favour so I wasn't arguing!

If you have trade papers - you'll be fine.