Hazel M

We've taken the 1st step... (at last!!!)

I'm so happy !!!:v_SPIN:

After whats seemed like ages since we got back from our reckie in November - we have finally been able to take the 1st step and sent OH's NBSA registration off to Adelaide to register with the Nurses Board.

I know its only the first step but for one reason or another it has taken us quite a while to get here - so I am quite relieved to finally be in the postion to be 'waiting'!!!

Im sure it wont be long before Im sick of it - but at least from now on, its waiting for people in Oz rather than here to process the bits and pieces!!

Having some lovely wine now from McLaren Vale now to celebrate :D

Guest dave&jacky

enjoy the wine and good luck with it all.:jiggy:

dave &jacky

Guest Roo1

Thats brilliant news! Good luck with it and hopefully you'll be back in Adelaide before you know it.:)

Judi x

Guest Shaun

Hi Hazel, we are just about to start the first step of this exciting and what is at the moment a daunting journey! Im about to get together my employment history etc for the TRA as I have been told that this is the first step? Can you give any advice on where to start? I would be most grateful.

Guest the hurns

thats great news we stared ours when we got back from our reckie last feb!! we were granted our visa this feb!! seem to take forever but when it comes you think i dont have that much time to start sorting the house out!! it wil fly by im sure!!! good luck julie x