Attention floor layer!! Sponsor found

Guest layers2oz

Guest layers2oz

For Floor layers home or away, this is of interest to anyone in the trade so please spread the word. I have a client looking to sponsor 3 x applicants to come to Australia to live and work.

This offer is for a position in either Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. We are looking for predominantly commercial vinyl installers.

Successful applicants will receive:

- AU$55,000.00 base salary, reviewed yearly during the 4 year period

-4 weeks annual leave

-sick pay

-superannuation

- After hour rates

- Supply of a fully maintained van including fuel, registration, insurance, etag

- Supply of all tools

- Supply company mobile phone

- Supply of an apprentice for you to train

- Assistance to obtain a permanent visa

- Company security, guaranteeing work

To apply for this role, please pm me, you will need to forward an upto date c.v, any references you might have and a recent photo of yourself.

Great Opportunity for our uk based layers :-)

Danny @ layers 2 oz

Guest layers2oz

They are struggling to get Installers to work on the books here, as most layers are sub contractors here, they are looking for migrants under the 457 scheme to prove a long term commitment both ways. They currently have 1 new layer from the uk on the scheme and 2 being processed. Plus the 3 positions being offered. Its an excellent opportunity for layers to make the move knowing they will have the security and support of a successful company in the flooring trade for years to come.

Guest layers2oz

No agent or recruitment company, the term client is used for addressing the company offering the position. The "company offering the position" are also new to the employer sponsorship scheme and are going off the previous applicants application of 'references, resume & photograph.

As for this being posted in Poms in Adelaide, I'm aware that not only poms in 'Adelaide' view this website.

This maybe a first attempt post by myself as layers 2 oz, but I've actually been a community member of this forum for nearly 6 years. I'm trying to help tradesman like myself by giving them as much 'free' information about migrating to Australia from my own 4 year visa battle as I possibly can, as well as sourcing all possible employer sponsors and building my 'free' website in my spare time in between being a full time tradesman mysel.

So thanks for the confidence boost from all the other trusted members.

Edited by Blossom

• 5 months later...
I am a trained Interior Decorator's and Floor Layer. I work in this profession for 15 years. I come from Switzerland, am 38 years and have a family with children.

Its not ok?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Theboym
Hi don't suppose that company are still looking for floor layers my name is Jason I'm 39 married with children and looking to find a sponcer

Hey jason, sorry, only just seen this, where are you from and where do you want to go?? I can ask the question mate but positions previously available are filled. No harm in asking!

cheers mate